Thursday, January 10, 2013

Say hallo to ma' little fren'

hey all!! a quick update from the inna' haba'..

Tis' the season for the freakin' flu; and just for purposes of clarity...i, uhhh, hate the flu; it stinks and in my humble opinion, it can take hike... a long hike to anywhere I am not; good grief.  I feel fine one minute and the next minute I am hacking, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, burning (103 F), churning, gagging, puking and guking (puking and gagging at the same time), etc...what a horrible experience! but after calling out of work (i would love to hear that phone recording...lol), ingesting about 7 grams of Tylenol, I passed my time between being in kneeled reverence to the porcelain gods (a.k.a. toilet) and a fetal, rocking position in bed with intermittent reverse peristalasizing my entire GI tract..x 10 hours! Upon awakening from this real-time nightmare, I feebly walked from my bedroom to the living room and was greeted by the sunset shown below!!  It was the best medicine of all time...providing almost immediate relief and giving me the jump-start I so desperately needed.

Today, I am back in full swing; literally...being tossed to and fro' and whirled about the streets and airways of the greater mid-atlantic territory; and in order to complicate and exacerbate my existing post-flu nausea, I have the true pleasure of enjoying the fruits of my labor - transport nursing...meaning, I am in full motion (and for those of you who still haven't caught on yet)...being in motion makes MOTION SICKNESS even worseeeeee....wahhhhh!!  In order to ease my suffering, I have enlisted the friendship  (ma' new little fren') of MOTIONEEZE...now on SALE at your local WALMART...MOTIONEEZE is an all-natural, glorious combination of herbs and spices (specifically frankincense and myrrh - uhhh. where are the wisemen - (im assuming riding camels brought about similar symptoms ??!) in clear, non-viscous form which, when applied to the bilateral, posterior ear, yields immediately relief of almost anything...including the induction of extreme drowsiness!! oh boy... thank goodness we carry excess amounts of epinephrine, for a little "pick me up" when the "sleepy" becomes overwhelming !! just kidding..ish - :)

until the very next time... stay safe and well !! :)

#harborviewcommunity #sunsetlove"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you. It's what you leave behind you when you go." - RANDY TRAVIS

MOST AMAZING STUFF ON THE PLANET, MIRACLE DRUG... !!

Someone sent this to me and I found it very interesting..and accurate

This is for you MOM; LOVE YOU!!!
These items have LUELLA written all over themmmmm.... lol :)

TRUE STORY !!!

1 comment: