Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stephanie...!!

I met a beautiful woman named Stephanie...

I want to share what I have come to know, respect and love about her:

  • She works as an ICU nurse at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD.
  • She grew up in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
  • Her parents, Denny and Sandy, raised her very well.
  • She has an older sister Missy.
  • She was born the same year as ME!
  • She has a ton of friends, in both Maryland and Pennsylvania.
  • She believes in GOD.
  • She loves to read.
  • She loves dogs; especially Maggie... her current furry friend.
  • She has a contagiously cheerful and helpful disposition.
  • She is innocent, but not naive.
  • She appreciates simplicity.
  • She is happy.
  • She is a realist.
  • She believes in contribution.
  • She believes in the importance of self-awareness and self development. 
  • Her smile makes me smile.
  • I am happy to call her my girlfriend...!!



to a hopeful and exciting future...!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment