Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dear CT, I miss u...

Hey!!

One more day of work until I can jet back to my hometown for a few days...I'll be in CT for an extended weekend, celebrating the Mark Hoffman family Christmas; a time of fun, food, family, rest and relaxation PLUS a side of pure chaos!!  Certainly something to be looked forward to each and every year... it always makes me think about the many people that do not have the privilege of close family - i have come to know it is one of the truest joys in life!

I have also come to appreciate the awesome apprehension of finding letters in my mailbox; especially this time of year.... I have received sooo many cards, letters and pictures of people from all over...THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!! When I lived back in CT, I would let my mail pile up for weeks (unless I knew I was getting money or a check...lol) to the point where the mail lady once asked the front office to do a welfare check on me...!!! I am please to say this has not been the case in Baltimore!

As much as I love living on the Inner Harbor and all of the newness, exploration and discovery that comes with it, I definitely miss my CT peeps and am so glad that I can trek back every now and then!!

John and Erin, my brother and his wife, recently went to HOT TABLE PANINI and sent me a picture of their lunch, prior to its immediate consumption!!!  I was salivating all the way down here in BALTIMORE; I asked them to bring me one...they said they'll see what they could dooooo...mmmmmhhhmmm - They need to build one of those down here !!! I would be a regular...ahhhh; i can hear my stomach calling for a panini....but I just ate...ugghh!

Til' the next time...

CHRISTMAS CARDS / LETTERS AND PICTURES....LOVE IT !!!

HOT TABLE PANINI..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment