Monday, May 6, 2013

Mom and Dad; Just in case you didn't know...!


"My parent's rarely told me how to live; they lived, and let me watch them do it"


There are millions of parents in this world.  Some are really great.
Mine are.

There are parents who let you make mistakes; they know your life will be better that way.

Mine do.

There are parents who let you ask questions, even if they don't know the answers.
Mine do.

There are parents who love each other and give you a near impossible standard for your love.
Mine do.


There are parents who point and smile when they introduce you to someone.
Mine do.

There are parents who hug you after you make a mistake, and say "I'm just happy you are OK".
Mine do.

There are parents who call you after a hard day at work just to make sure you are safe.
Mine do.

There are parents who will text you to remind you that they love you!
Mine do.

Mom and Dad!!! 

I think I can freely speak on behalf of all your chillin's (and grandchillin's) when I say WE LOVE YOU more than you may ever know!

Your kids are here for your continued support!! We are here for you, whenever you need it.

God Bless you now and forever!

Until the next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment