Sunday, October 21, 2012

Its on Facebook, therefore it is official....?

Hey all! I am happy to announce that I am officially moved in and settled (for at least the next year...) in Baltimore, MD.  After a six hour Starbucks fueled trek, 2 hours of hard, back burning, man-making lifting/moving, a 500$ Flemings Steak/Primehouse cheque, evening stroll along the boardwalk, 1 gorgeous sunset, perfect weather, and 4 of the greatest young men on the planet to facilitate the process and an amazing sister to help me arrange/organize, I officially reside on the 12th floor at Harborview Community....and so far I LOVE IT!!! The sights, sounds, smells...etc.  It has been a dream of mine, since a young boy, to live on the water near a city... childhood dream #X - CHECK!

A huge thanks to Dave, Sam, Tom and Seth who provided the majority of the muscle power and comedy during the moving process.  YOU GUYS R THE BEST - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

And to my family (especially my sister - DEB)...I'm not sure where to start; the love, help, support, laughter and help is overwhelming! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN U MAY EVER KNOW!

Below are some pictures of the weekends shenanigans!


SETTING SUN FROM HARBORVIEW COMMUNITY... :)


THE MOVERS...:)


"THE CAP RACK"

SELF EXPLANATORY...




and the Schneider tradition lives on...in BALTIMORE!

LOVE THIS PLACE!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Job well done in setting up housekeeping.
    Looks great. Love U, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun weekend. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the room service and you will be receiving the parking tickets in the mail soon. I will definitely come again. Seth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bruce. This looks beautiful!!! Glad to see you are all settled in. Sounds like you took great care of your hired helpers. Ron & Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! How did you get that game:-) I loved it!

    ReplyDelete